Pages

Powered by Blogger.

How to go jogging without tired

Wednesday 28 May 2014



     Most people feel tired if they walk quickly or if they walk to the higher place. Is there any solution for this problem? The answer come out with my story.  Last three year, I went jogging with my grandfather to the highest mountain in my native town. The point started here I felt exhausted with big amount of sweat. However, my grandfather looked relax without any problem. When we reached at the top of mountain, my grandfather glanced and laughed to me. Telling the words “Today people, today people ".”What wrong?" I asked. Continuously, I asked him the reason why he don't tired in trotting such high mountain.

 HE DID HAVE A TIP FOR THIS

The solution is that breathing oxygen twice. When we walk, we have to breathe two time- which mean that if you breathe air, you have to breathe again before the first breath didn’t arrive to your lung. To make more clear, you have to four breaths (two for absorb air and two for emit air) through your nose and lung. Now I tried this method any and found that it is really work. I hope people should try this method because you don’t have to give money for using this tip/: Thanks to my grandfather. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *