Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Is there any way to pass driving theory test?

Thursday 29 May 2014



  Driving permit theory test is Perth is popular for its difficulties. Most people failed this simple test. Is there any tip?
Three month ago, I took this test for my first driving and I passed with the score of 29 out of 30. What a supplied! I heard that some people don't pass this test even though they take more than 10 times. Let me share my tip for this test!
      When I start learning road theory book issued from transport department, I thought this book as a rubbish because there are a lot of information I have to learn more than I need. And I put this book down about 2 month without even touching it. Finally, It was too close to the my driving due date( I marked on the calendar ) ,so, I had to cram to my brain. Here is my tip for only one week!
  My friend is Google. I find a lot of quizzes online. Notice: it is not uploaded from transport office. I learnt mistakes from sample tests. After three tests from a website (not from transport department), I tested myself quizzes from transport department. And I find it is easy to take these test online. I passed all 20 tests with great marks. If I failed the mini test, I reviewed my mistake and learn by heart. Two day before driving test, I start hold safety book issued from transport department. And looked though some information.
    On the test day, although I was quite nervous, I killed this test successfully. All questions are absolutely the same with the quizzes I did online. What a supplied! I just spent around three minutes to take his test. Ladies from service counter thought I was a wonderful guy who study-hard. Unfortunately, they didn’t know my secret.

NOTE: use only one website before using website from transport official website because it might make you confused.

By lwinmoethu

1 comment

 

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *