Pages

Powered by Blogger.

How I learned to cook as a collage student

Sunday 29 June 2014

   Hey life is bright! The first day of collage. I saw the pathway of job. In collage life, we have to face a lot of difficulties and we need a lot of skill to fight with them.
At first, I faced with cooking skill. My cooking skill was really terrible. But I know how to boil an egg.
  But it is terrible idea to eat egg all the time in collage life! I missed my mom who was a great chief for me. Now I am away from this chief and I am my own chief " EGG CHIEF". After eating eggs for two to three week, I decided to forget about eggs and try to cook something different. But How?
        I bought a cookery book online that is really impressive they teach me how to cook step by step. Now, I don't need my mom anymore for cooking. I am not "Egg Chief" anymore. I am a Special chief now!
No more Egg chief

         Believe me now I am better than my mom in cooking. To buy this book,Click Here!. This book is not just for beginners, it can even send you to Master Chief. If I have time, I am planning to go to Master Chief with the help of this book:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *