Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Life and I

Wednesday 18 June 2014


 Life is easy and nature creates cause,effect and treatment. If something cause, it would be solved by its way! Let's me tell more about that!
        Today, I going to show you something which is really useful in human life. Nine was a number that can be also assume as the age I got a lot of tips! In my childhood, I was a book worm and a read more than 1000 stories and a number of poems. But I am not interested in school lesson at all LIKE "ESTINE" :)). And I was  interested in a point that why human are live. 
 Is life Illusion?
          That is my question I always ask my-self! I thought environment and people are specially created for me for a short vacation to human life. When I was 5 year old , my aunt asked me that what the biggest fear in your life is. My answer is "DEATH"! "Death cannot be escape and one day you have to face" she added. So, who created death??? That why I read a look of story and watched cartoon because that never dead!

From Lwin Moe Thu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *